Wrong data in Cumulative Flow diagram
I added a CFD diagram to a Project/board I Imported from Trello.
After starting to work with the board, I realized that the CFD wasn't showing the changes that I applied to the tasks.
So I added another chart on the dashboard - a generic bar chart with the same data - ...and the information displayed is different (Both ways are wrong).
I focused on the Yellow one (QA) that has 67 counts on the CFD (67 is the number that we had when creating the diagram), and 58 on the stacked bar chart (57 is the count of today). Both diagram look flat. And ...they shouldn't!
marked this post as